Strengthen your back, biceps, and other upper body muscles in the comfort of your living room or dorm with the Iron Gym workout bar. Designed to fit conveniently in most doorway frames or sit on the floor for pushups, dips, and sit-ups, the Iron Gym is an ideal choice for people who want to get fit without buying expensive, space-intensive weight sets. When installed in the doorway, the device lets you perform pull-ups and chin-ups, with three grip positions--narrow, neutral, and wide--for working the inner and outer back. Once you're done with your back workout, you can quickly move the Iron Gym to the floor, where you can perform pushups while facing down, tricep dips while facing the other way, or sit-ups using the Iron Gym for foot stability.
The Iron Gym--whose durable steel frame installs quickly without tools or fasteners--holds up to 180 pounds and is designed to fit residential doorways 24 to 32 inches wide, with doorway trim or molding up to 3.5 inches wide.
Ideal for pull-ups, push-ups, chin-ups, dips, crunches and more
· 3 grip positions: narrow, wide and neutral
· Attaches and removes from door frame in seconds without drilling, tools or fasteners
· Fits all standard door frames (24-32W")
· Fitness Goal: Toning, Strength Training
· Targeted Muscle Area: Upper Body, Arms, Back, Chest
· Features: Compact,
· Material: Steel
· Dimensions: 12.75 " L x 9.75 " W x 24.0 " H
· Weight: 7.0 Lbs.
Product Origin: China
· Package Includes:
· 1set Iron Gym
1x Instruction Manual workout guide -1Pc