DC 0-100V 50A Dual Red LED Digital Voltmeter Panel with Ammeter Display with Shunt
Can measure voltage and current at the same time.
Display color: Red & Blue LED(dual colordisplay).
Display: 0.28" LED digital.
Operating voltage (Input Voltage): DC 4.5 ~ 30V.
Measure voltage: DC 0 ~ 100V.
Minimum resolution (V): 0.1V.
Refresh rate: =100ms / times.
Measure accuracy: 1% (± 1 digit).
Minimum resolution (A): 0.1A.
Operating Current: <20mA.
Measure current: 50A (with external shunt included).
Operating temperature: -10 to 65°c.
Operating Humidity: 10 to 80% (non-condensing).
Mounting cutout: 45.5mm x 26.5mm.
Size: 48mm x 29mm x 21mm.
Operating voltage:DC 4.5 ~ 30V
Measure voltage: DC 0 ~ 100V
NOTES: This device is NOT intended for 24/7 monitoring. Do not use at its max capacity, use max of 75% of its rated capacity.
Black line (thin): vacant or buck circuit (module) negative
Red line (thin): power supply+
Black line (thick) or Green (thin): COM, common measuring
Red line (thick) or Blue (thin): PW+, measuring terminal voltage input positive
Yellow line (thick) or Yellow (thin): IN+, current input+
(Please refer to the wiring diagrams for more details)
NOTES: (Two types of this Voltmeter-ammeter. Check the photo above ):
1. The voltage between the thin red and thin black lines must be within DC 4.5-30V
2. The ammeter can only be connected to the negative of the device under test
3. 10A below ammeter (include 10A), built-in shunt, does not require external shunt. 9.0A bove needs external shunt (included)
4. Exceeds 5A, long-term full load working continuously, it is recommended that the measurement side of the leads are directly soldered to the socket
5. When the black thin line vacant, it is better to use insulating tape around the exposed part of the wire, to prevent short circuits
6. If just be used as a voltmeter, it is recommended that the yellow line and the black line were connected together, to prevent the ammeter digital flashing
1 x DC 50A Voltmeter Ammeter with external shunt included FL-2