These pet under-enclosure heating pads can be used for many purposes:
The heat pad is a kind of translucent polyester film which could release far infrared heat after electricity is introduced. It is a new design heating system. You can create a warm nest for your beloved pet if you install a pet pad in a cold winter. The Temperature is controlled automatically and can be adjusted. The heat pad will keep working at the temperature setting under normal voltage condition. You need not worry on overheating or uneven-heating.
• Heats up to about 35°C, and can be used in conjunction with a thermosta to maintain constant temperature.
• Uses only 7Wof power so is VERY CHEAP to RUN - just cents per day.
• Ideal under-tank or tank wall mounted heater for heating reptile, small animal or plant terrariums.
• Safe and uniform heating distribution
• Place under bedding to keep small post operative animals warm after surgery or during illness.
• Provide warmth to birds and other small pets or a cosy nursing environment for young wildlife
• The mats are complete with 1.4 metre cord and standard plug
• Pad is water resistant and flexible.
• Can be wiped over easily to clean.
• Long average working life ~ 30,000 hours.
• Compact: ultra thin - approximately 1mm thick.
• Economical to run – uses just 7W
• AC Votage: 210-230VAC
• Far infrared wavelengths: 8 - 15um
• Size: 28 x 15 cm (11 x 6 inch)
• Vertical heat rate: 86% Infrared conversion rate: 68%
• Output temperature : 35 ± 5 Degree Celsius
1x Pet bed 7w warmer